Organizational structure of the company includes R&D (research and development), which aims to study the active substances and additive agents, to develop composition and technology of production of drug substances, with the aim of creating new highly safe drugs based on natural vegetable and mineral raw materials.
Professional experience of the department employees, including doctors and candidates of pharmaceutical sciences, masters of Medical product and Pharmacy, and modern high-tech equipment allow to develop and conduct research on a new technological level in accordance with modern requirements.
Achievements of the department are the development of new pharmaceutical drug substances, the original technology, the creation of formulations based on natural vegetable and mineral raw materials.
In 2015 the company released new original herbal products: “Licorice butter”, “Burdock oil” polyherbal oil “Shukur May”, “Sea buckthorn with Kyzylmay” suppositories.
New medical products are developed and explored based on raw of Cistanche salsa: “Cistanche salsa, fragmented stolons”, “Stolons of Cistanche salsa, liquid extract”, “Stolons of Cistanche salsa, dry extract”, “Stolons of Cistanche salsa, carbon dioxide extract”.
Today the activities of the department in conjunction with Pharmacy Department of Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University are aimed at studying endemic medicinal plants in Kazakhstan: Cistanche salsa, Turkestan Motherwort, Turkestan Valerian, Ziziphora Bungeana, Burdock.
Company successfully combines its own developments and partnerships with domestic and foreign academic institutions, such as:
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- the National University of Pharmacy of Ukraine, Kharkov, Ukraine
- Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- the National Medical University of Lublin, Poland.
As part of the Master and PhD doctoral dissertations are carried out research studies in “Pharmacy” and “Technology of pharmaceutical production” on the basis of LLP “FitOleum”.
Innovative technologies, new approaches to the development of medical products, combination of classic processing methods with the latest trends, the scientific potential of the company ensure the release of qualitative, highly effective and safe medical products.
“WE DO NOT CONTROL QUALITY, WE MANAGE IT!” Quality Assurance Department
The concept of quality assurance includes:
- continuous training of the staff;
- purchase of raw materials from approved suppliers;
- premises, which exclude cross-contamination;
- equipment that meets GMP requirements;
- unified system of documentation and distribution control;
- identification system and system of the status change of materials; intermediates; finished products, equipments, production facilities;
- procedure for the validation and monitoring of production;
- change control system;
- organization and conduct of the investigations of inconsistencies;
- conduct of external and internal audits, monitoring of corrective actions;
- risk assessment;
- organization of the events of pharmacomonitoring.