This User Agreement determines the procedure for using the fitoleum.kz website, processing, storing and otherwise using information received by the Administrator from the User on this website.
The User expresses his full and unconditional consent that the use of the Site implies the fact that the User is familiar with these rules and means full and unconditional acceptance of their content. If the User does not accept the terms of the Rules in full, he is obliged to refrain from using this site.
Terms and Definitions
For the purposes of this Agreement, the following terms have the following meanings:
- Administration – persons authorized by the Copyright Holder to administer, manage, provide technical support for the Platform and other actions related to its use;
- Site – fitoleum.kz
- Content – materials displayed on the site (text, design elements, graphics, photographs, audio and / or video works, etc.);
- User – a user of the Internet;
- Copyright Holder – is the company “FitOleum” LLP, located at the address: Republic of Kazakhstan 040400, Esik, st. Mametova 25;
- Agreement – this agreement on the use of the Site;
Terms not defined above may be used in the Agreement. In this case, the interpretation of such a term is made in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as the customs of business turnover.
The procedure for the use
When using the Site
- comply with the provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, this Agreement and other special documents;
- provide, when sending messages or subscribing to mailings, accurate and up-to-date information about himself or about the persons on whose behalf such a User uses the site. The user assumes all possible risks associated with his actions to make mistakes, inaccuracies in the provision of personal data;
User is prohibited from:
- impersonate another individual or legal entity, including their representative;
- carry out illegal collection and processing of personal data of other persons;
- to reproduce, copy, process, distribute, modify and other use the Content, the Site and other results of intellectual activity without the prior written consent of the Copyright Holder;
- try to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the use of the Site;
- use software and take actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of the Site;
- The User confirms and agrees that the site may be unavailable at any time for technical reasons. The Administration reserves the right to carry out the necessary preventive or other work at any time at its discretion without prior notice to the Users.
Obligations and rights of the Site Administration
Obligations of the Site Administration:
- Provide the User with round-the-clock access to the Site in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, except for periods of suspension of the Site for technical reasons.
- Take generally accepted technical and organizational measures aimed at ensuring the safety of the User’s information.
Site Administration Rights:
- Make changes and additions to the text of the Agreement.
- Suspend the operation of the Site if significant malfunctions, errors and failures in hardware and software are detected, as well as in order to carry out preventive work and prevent cases of unauthorized access to the Site.
- Carry out, at your own discretion and at any time, various promotions to attract Users and other third parties to use the functionality of the Site.
- The Site Administration has the right to send text and graphic information to the User, including of an advertising, using SMS notifications and e-mails. If the User disagrees with the rule specified in this clause, the User is obliged to refuse to receive the newsletter by clicking on the appropriate link in each letter.
The Administration does not guarantee the User under any circumstances:
- no failures and errors in downloads, delays, incorrect and (or) untimely delivery, deletion, loss or non-preservation of any information, its quality and reliability, including User information, except for the safety of personal data of the User;
- that the information received from the Site meets (will meet) the requirements and expectations of the User;
- that the results that can be obtained by the User using the Site will be accurate and reliable and can be used for any purpose or in any capacity.
The Administration is not responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of any use or inability to use the Site and / or damage caused to the User and / or third parties as a result of any use, non-use or inability to use the Site (including data) or individual its components, including due to possible errors or malfunctions of the Site.
In the event of any disputable situations, the User, before contacting the judicial authorities for a resolution of the dispute, is obliged to take measures for pre-trial settlement by sending a letter to the address of the Copyright Holder, as well as an electronic copy of it to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The term for consideration and response to the claim: 30 days from the date of receipt by the Administrator.
Changes to the terms of the Agreement
The Administration reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change and / or supplement this Agreement at any time. The administration will publish changes to the Agreement on this page. Further use of the resources of the Site by the User after any changes to the Agreement means acceptance of such changes / additions.
The latest version of the Agreement replaces all previous agreements between the Administration and the User. The previous version of the Agreement is considered invalid and can no longer serve as the fundamental document governing the relationship between the User and the Administration. If the User does not agree with the changes and (or) additions to this Agreement, the User must stop using the resources of the Site.
This Agreement becomes valid from the moment it is posted on the corresponding page. Issues not regulated in the Agreement are subject to resolution in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Changes to the Rules take effect from the date of their publication, unless otherwise specified in the relevant publication.
Intellectual property rights, including the results of intellectual activity included in the site or used by it, such as texts, images, design, databases, trademarks, trade names and other means of identification, etc., belong to the Copyright Holder or provided to him other copyright holders under license.