- 100% natural product.
No preservatives or colorants
- 7 application options
- For adults and children from 3 years old
- Clinically proven effectiveness
- GMP guarantee of safety and quality
- Made in Kazakhstan
Kyzyl may spray oil – polyphyto composed oil, herbal medicine from the company Fitoleum. It is a 100% natural extract made according to the recipe of the Altai old believers and the original technology of 7 types of medicinal plants.
The pioneer of Kazakhstani pharmaceutical production, was developed by the brothers Vladimir and Eugene Perepelitsa. The first industrial production of Kyzyl May was made at the Almaty pharmaceutical factory in early 1992.
Release form: 30 ml / 50 ml / 100 ml
What is it used for
In diseases of the respiratory tract
Rhinitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia.
In diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
Gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcer, colitis, enterocolitis.
For proctological, gynecological and urological diseases
Proctitis, hemorrhoid, cervical erosion, colpitis, cervicitis, cystitis, prostatitis.
In the treatment of skin and mucous burns
Thermal, chemical, and post-radiation burns.
For skin diseases
Bedsores, dermatitis, dermatoses, sluggish healing wounds and ulcers, including infected.
In the treatment of diseases accompanied by reduced immune protection
Recommended as a restorative vitamin remedy.
Сan be used
in cosmetic practice
* not recommended for the treatment of ears and eyes
A balanced formula of 7 medicinal herbs
The original technology of production of Fitoleum Kyzyl May allows to extract and preserve biologically active components from plants, and provide: anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, wound healing, regenerating, tonic effect.
Indications for use
As part of complex therapy for:
- rhinitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia,
- gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcer, colitis,
- enterocolitis, proctitis, hemorrhoid,
- cervical erosion, colpitis, cervicitis, cystitis, prostatitis,
- thermal, chemical and post-radiation burns,
- bedsores, dermatitis, dermatoses, sluggish healing wounds and ulcers, including infected.
Method of application and dosage
In diseases of the respiratory tract:
- In the form of lubrication of the mucous membrane of the nasal passages 1-3 times a day. The course of treatment is 2-6 weeks.
- Inside: 1 tsp for adults, 1/2 tsp for children from 3 years 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 2-6 weeks.
In diseases of the gastrointestinal tract:
- Inside: 1/2 tsp 4-6 times a day 1 hour before meals with dairy products, jelly or honey. The course of treatment is 4-8 weeks.
- In prostatitis, proctitis, hemorrhoids Fitoleum Kyzyl may is administered (after bowel cleansing) n the form of enemas of 10-15 ml once a day, the course of treatment is 20-25 procedures. Externally – at the crack of the anus, hemorrhoids lubricate 2-3 times a day.
In the treatment of burns, bedsores, radiation damage of skin and mucosa:
- On the surface cleared of incrustation put Fitoleum Kyzyl may oil and dress a gauze bandage, which must be changed daily.
In radiation therapy of cancer of the larynx, esophagus, stomach:
- 1/2 tsp Kyzylmay 6-8 times a day after meals during the entire course of radiation and then another 2-3 weeks.
In gynecological diseases:
- In the form of irrigation, lubricated Fitoleum Kyzyl May tampons are injected into the vagina, the course of treatment is 20 to 30 procedures.
Please note our other product – Suppositories Fitoleum Kyzylmay. This is a more convenient version in the form of suppositories, which also include Kyzyl Mai oil.
How to use the medicine in a spray bottle
- Unscrew the cover with the control of the first opening.
- Remove the dropper from the neck of the vial.
- Insert a spray bottle into the neck of the bottle and screw tightly.
- Remove protective cap from spray head.
- Install the spray tube with the position up or to the side.
- Before using the spray for the first time, gently press the spray head 3-4 times so that the solution enters the spray and sprays after pressing.
- When using the bottle should be held upright.
Fitoleum Kyzyl may can be used in cosmetic practice. This oil can be recommended as a vitamin remedy in the treatment of diseases accompanied by a decrease in immune defense.
- Fitoleum Kyzyl may is prescribed in pediatric practice from the age of 3, at doses not exceeding recommended.
Pregnancy and lactation period
- There is insufficient data on the use of Fitoleum Kyzyl May, polyphyto oil in pregnant women and during breastfeeding. As a preventative measure, it is preferable not to use Kyzyl May oil during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
Please note our other product – Suppositories Fitoleum Kyzylmay. In the case of gynecological, proctological and urological diseases, they can be used in complex therapy during pregnancy and lactation according to the instructions.
Adverse events are given below by systemic organ classes and frequency according to the following classification: very often (≥ 1/10), often (≥1 / 100 to <1/10), infrequently (≥1 / 1000 to <1/100), rarely (≥1 / 10,000 to <1/1000), very rarely (<1 / 10,000), the frequency is unknown (adverse reactions whose frequency is unknown, as it cannot be estimated based on available data).
– itching, burning, hyperemia.
With the appearance of adverse effects and other reactions, the drug should be discontinued.
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug,
- children under 3 years old,
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Precautions for use
- Not applicable
Interaction with other drugs
- No interactions established
Food, beverage, and alcohol interactions
- No interaction studies
Feature effect on the ability to drive vehicles and potentially dangerous mechanisms
- Does not affect
- Does not identified.
Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25°C. Shake well before using! Keep out of reach of children!
2 years. Shelf life after opening is 30 days. After the expiration date, do not apply.
Pharmacy purchasing terms
Available without prescription.
Once, 20 years ago, thanks to your products, I cured gastritis. Since then, almost did not suffer with a stomach. Great products!– Ksenia B.
After a terrible accident, my brother literally blew his face, a lacerated wound all over his face. And, despite the fact that the doctors were against it, I used 3 bottles a day, mechanically, without thinking, drop by drop. The skin has recovered, without strong scars. Since then I believe in this oil, as a miracle cure.– Jeanne
Kyzyl May oil perfectly cures a runny nose that has dragged on after a cold! Personally verified! The main thing is to clean the nose before this, then drip the oil and lie down for about 5 minutes.– Olga G.
is the best gratitude and motivation to improve
Write your feedback, questions and suggestions in our social networks:
Where to buy →
Where to buy
Ask for Fitoleum Kyzyl may spray oil in pharmacies of your city (in Kazakhstan)!
We do not deliver medicines.
List of online pharmacies:
The price depends on the pharmacy and the city (in Kazakhstan). You can find out the exact price at a particular pharmacy by following the links above.
It is a medicinal product.
The official manufacturer of the original Kyzyl may oil – Fitoleum LLP, Republic of Kazakhstan, Esik.